- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research Nutricillin is a dietary supplement that provides the body with natural ingredients to help boost immune system response.
- Nutricillin features three potent ingredients that offer Immune system support. These are lysozyme, an enzyme found in human breastmilk, colostrum, another compound also found in a mother's breastmilk, and lactoferrin, all of which serve to boost the immune system in doing its work of protecting the body.
- Men and women who take Nutricillin as directed may receive a number of health support benefits like helps to boost immune system response.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value ... *
Lysozyme ... 60,000 units ... **
Colostrum (bovine) ... 150 mg ... **
Lactoferrin (bovine) ... 60 mg ... **
Olive Leaf Extract ... 50 mg ... **
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Gluten free, Casein free
Take one capsule daily, on an empty stomach or as directed by a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.