- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research Niasitol is a dietary supplement designed to promote the proper metabolism of carbohydrates into energy in the body.
- Niasitol 400 mg features nicotinic acid, or niacin, in a special format that combines the essential nutrients niacin and inositol to create a stable structure. Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, takes part in numerous metabolic activities in the body involved in the production of needed energy.
- Men and women who take Niasitol 400 mg on a daily basis as suggested can receive a variety of health support benefits as it supports proper metabolic action for transforming carbohydrates into energy, supports healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range, contributes to the production of histamine for proper blood vessel dilation also it may helps to increase joint mobility.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value ... *
Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate) ... 314 mg ... 1570%
Inositol (as inositol hexanicotinate) ... 86 mg ... **
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established.
Gelatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Take one or two capsules per day, or as directed by a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.