- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research Nialipin is a dietary supplement designed to help facilitate the proper functioning of fats and sugars in the body in order to maintain healthy cells and maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
- This provides the body with beneficial niacin and niacinamide, both of which are forms of vitamin B3. The time release nature of these capsules help to prevent unwanted flushing often associated with niacin.
- Individuals who incorporate this into their daily dietary regimen experience some important benefits like helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range and promotes healthy heart function.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value ... *
Niacin (as nicotinic acid) ... 400 mg ... 2500%
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, l-leucine, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, ethylcellulose, food glaze.
Gluten free, Casein free
Take one or two tablets daily, or as directed by a physician.
Do not take niacin unless recommended by and taken under the supervision of a physician if you have any of the following conditions: gallbladder disease, goul, arterial bleeding, glaucoma, diabetes, impaired liver function, peptic ulcer, or if you are pregnant or lactating.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.