- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research Neuromins DHA is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy transmission of signals that affect nervous system, brain and eye function.
- The key ingredient DHA is the primary structure fatty acid contained in the brain's gray matter as well as the retina of the eye. In addition to the brain and the eyes, DHA, also known as Docosahexaenoic acid, is also concentrated in the heart muscle.
- The DHA contained in this supplement is the highest quality, sourced from algae. Men and women who take Neuromins DHA on a daily basis as directed may receive a number of health support benefits as it supports healthy brain function, promotes healthy vision, also it may supplies the brain, eyes and heart with essential fatty acids that permit proper signal transmission.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value ... *
Calories ... 5.2
Calories from fat ... 4.5
Total Fat ... 0.5 g ... 1%
DHA ... 100 mg ... **
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
DHA algal oil, modified corn starch, glycerin, high oleic sunflower oil, water, carrageenan, sorbitol, ascorbyl palmitate and tocopherols (as antioxidants), natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, beta-carotene and caramel (coloring).
Gluten free, Casein free
For use as a dietary supplement, take one softgel daily with a meal. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.