- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research Mucopolysaccharide Concentrate is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy connective tissues throughout the body, including cartilage, ligaments, skin, bones and blood vessels.
- Mucopolysaccharide Concentrate has been scientifically formulated to contain naturally occurring glycosaminoglycans which have been extracted using papain hydrolysis to facilitate maximum tolerance by the body in addition to complete absorption for optimal results.
- Individuals who incorporate by Mucopolysaccharide Concentrate into the daily regimen of dietary supplements may enjoy several very important health benefits as it supports the health of all connective tissues throughout the body, including blood vessels, cartilage, bones, ligaments, and skin, boosts functioning of the immune system, provides antioxidant protection for the cells against scavenging free radicals, also it may helps ensure proper blood vessel dilation, instrumental in maintaining blood pressure levels already in the normal range.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value ... *
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) ... 30 mg ... 35%
Papain 16000 PU/mg ... 50 mg ... **
Abgland Trachea (Bovine) ... 300 mg ... **
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
Cellulose, gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Gluten free, Casein free
Take two capsules three times daily before meals, or as directed by a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.