- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research Megabiotin is a dietary supplement designed to promote healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range. The key ingredient in Megabiotin is a member of the B vitamin family called Biotin, also known as Vitamin H.
- It is an essential ingredient for supporting good health and this supplement protects the individual against experiencing a deficiency of Biotin that can lead to insufficient insulin activity.
- Men and women who incorporate Megabiotin into their daily dietary activity may enjoy a number of health support benefits as it helps support healthy blood sugar regulation by promoting the sufficient production of insulin, supports good health of the skin and it may help strengthen hair and reduce nail breakage.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value ... *
Biotin (as d-biotin) ... 10 mg ... 33,333%
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
Soybean oil, (soy ingredient), gelatin, vegetable glycerin, yellow beeswax, purified water, titanium dioxide.
This product is free of corn, yeast, wheat, and other common allergens.
Gluten free, Casein free
Take one softgel daily, or as directed by a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.