- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research Malic Acid is a dietary supplement designed to support musculoskeletal health as well as promote proper energy production. The key ingredient in Malic Acid 600 mg is a substance naturally found in fruits and vegetables, malic acid.
- The malic acid contained in this formula is a natural derivative of apple pomace, and a co-factor in the Krebs Cycle, the series of chemical reactions that occur in the body in order to release stored energy. This supplement has been shown to be particularly beneficial for those individuals experiencing fatigue and low energy.
- Men and women who take Malic Acid 600 mg as directed may enjoy a number of health support benefits as it supports healthy musculoskeletal function, promotes the proper production of energy as a co-factor in the Krebs Cycle and helps increase overall energy levels.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value ... *
Malic Acid ... 600 mg ... **
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
Gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Gluten free, Casein free
Take one capsule a day, or as directed by a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.