- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research LTP Lyphoactivated Thymic Peptides is a dietary supplement designed to support the health of the immune system. It contains lyphoactivated thymic peptides sourced from organically grazed lamb and delivered in a base of papain.
- This formula has been specifically created to support the optimal functioning of the thymus gland, part of the body's hormonal system that directly affects the functioning of the immune system.
- Individuals who incorporate this into their daily routine of dietary supplements may enjoy several health support benefits as it supports the optimal functioning of the immune system response and helps keep the thymus gland functioning at optimal levels in order to support the immune system.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
ABGland Thymus (Bovine) ... 600 mg ... **
Papain (270 TU/mg) ... 30 mg ... **
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
Beef tissue, cellulose, gelatin (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, lecithin (soy), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Take one capsule daily, or as directed by a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.