- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research Lipothiamine is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy functioning of the nervous system as well as cardiovascular health. The key ingredient in Lipothiamine is a water soluble vitamin that is a member of the B-vitamin family, a more bioactive form of vitamin B1.
- Also included in this blend is lipoic acid and calcium to help alleviate feelings of occasional stress and promote a calm frame of mind. Each tablet is enteric coated to prevent any digestive upset.
- Men and women who take Lipothiamine on a daily basis as directed may enjoy a variety of health support benefits as it supports healthy functioning of the nervous system, promotes healthy cardiovascular function, supports energy production by helping carbohydrates be converted into glucose, promotes healthy production of red blood cells, also may it helps alleviate symptoms of occasional stress and promotes a sense of calm.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value ... *
Thiamine Tetrahydrofurfuryl ... 50 mg ... 4170%
Disulfide (Vit. B1)
Alpha Lipoic Acid (Thioctic Acid) ... 7.5 mg ... **
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose derivatives, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, stearic acid, ammonium hydroxide, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid.
Gluten free, Casein free
Take one or tablet a day or as directed by a physician. These tablets should be swallowed intact and not be chewed.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.