- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research L-Carnitine Powder his scientifically designed dietary supplement contains the essential nutrient L-carnitine-L-tartrate.
- This free flowing L-carnitine salt contains L-carnitine (68%) and the natural GRAS L-tartaric acid (32%).
- L-carnitine is an amino acid (a building block for proteins) that is naturally produced in the body.
- L-carnitine supplements are used to increase L-carnitine levels in people whose natural level of L-carnitine is too low.
Serving Size: One quarter teaspoon (approx. 1 gram)
Amount per Serving ... %Daily Value ... *
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate ... 1 gram ... **
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
Take one quarter teaspoon daily, or as directed by a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.