- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research Dibencozide (Co-Enzyme B12 with Folic Acid) is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy cardiovascular function.
- Dibencozide B12 1000 mcg features vitamin B12, the essential B vitamin that promotes the production of healthy red blood cells in order to accommodate the flow of oxygen throughout the body. Vitamin B12 is also critical for a variety of other important functions that may contribute to good health, including facilitating the production of energy as well as supporting a healthy metabolic rate.
- Men and women who take Dibencozide B12 may experience a variety of health support benefits like supports healthy functioning of the heart and cardiovascular system, helps support healthy homocysteine levels, supports healthy brain and nervous system function, promotes healthy production of red blood cells, also it may encourages healthy metabolism.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value ... *
Folate (as Folic Acid) ... 400 mcg ... 100%
Co-Enzyme B12 (Dibencozide) ... 1000 mcg ... **
Gastric Mucin ... 15 mg ... **
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
Cellulose derivatives, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose gum, silicon dioxide, soy lecithin, food glaze.
Take one tablet daily, between meals, or as directed by a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.