- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research D-Ribose is a dietary supplement containing a naturally-occurring monosaccharide needed by the body to perform a number of metabolic processes that are essential to good heart health.
- Because D-Ribose helps to replenish and build new ATP (adenosine triphosphate) in the body, taking a high-quality supplement to ensure enough reserves of D-Ribose may be beneficial.
- This easy to use powder form can be mixed with water or juice in order to promote heart health. D-Ribose is directly responsible for helping to rejuvenate heart cell muscles. Clinical studies have shown that D-Ribose has a powerful effect in helping to protect heart muscle after it has been stressed.
- Because low ATP levels can delay recovery, taking D-Ribose 450 g is a proactive way to support heart muscle as part of a cardiac rejuvenation program. Supplying the body with sufficient D-Ribose has been shown to support the heart's ability to pump blood by supporting this organ's ventricular functions.
Serving Size: 1g (approx. 1/4 tsp)
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value ... *
Calories ... 4
Total Carbohydrate ... 1g ... <1%
Sugars ... 1g
D-Ribose ... 1000 mg ... **
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
Take one gram (1/4 tsp) three times daily, preferably before meals, or as directed by a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.