- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research Buffered Vitamin C Crystals (non-corn) to protect the cells in the body from free radical damage, using a form of Vitamin C that neutralizes the hyperacidity normally associated with ingesting ascorbic acid.
- It can promotes cardiovascular health, promotes healthy aging activity in the skin, and supports healthy adrenal gland function. Buffered C Crystals contain no corn antigens and is derived from tapioca rather than corn.
- This highly effective formula is a proprietary blend of purest quality vitamin C, calcium, pantothenic acid, magnesium, zinc, manganese and potassium. When blended with water, it creates a delicious and refreshing sparkling, effervescent beverage.
Serving Size: 1 tsp (approx 4.9g)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value ... *
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid from tapioca) ... 2500 mg ... 2780%
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium-pantothenate) ... 10 mg ... 200%
Calcium (as calcium carbonate) ... 425 mg ... 35%
Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate, magnesium oxide)... 275 mg ... 70%
Zinc (as zinc sulfate) ... 1.5 mg ... 15%
Manganese (as manganese sulfate) ... 0.5 mg ... 20%
Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate) ... 100 mg ... 2%
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2, 000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
The minerals occur in a biocarbonate form which has a buffering action and makes a sparkling, effervescent drink. The pH of this mixture in solution is 6.2.
Mix one teaspoon or more into water or your favorite cold drink. Two teaspoons supply the recommended daily allowance for calcium and magnesium.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.