- Dr. Mercola Zinc Plus Selenium plays a critical role in immune function, healthy cell growth, and a healthy inflammatory response, so you want to make sure a zinc deficiency isn’t affecting your health.
- Selenium is another mineral that may be just as important as zinc for healthy cells and overall health support.
- However, when it comes to supplements, not all selenium supplements are the same.
- Studies show that a specific form of standardized selenium-enriched yeast is a more effective form.
- It is the full protein form of selenium compared with a single amino acid form like selenomethionine, which is more commonly found in selenium supplements and in multivitamins.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per serving %Daily Value
Zinc (from Zinc ...15 mg 136%
Selenium (from Selenium Yeast ...200 mcg 364%
Copper (from Copper ...0.25 mg 28%
Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Citric Acid, Organic Rice Extract, Organic Rice Hulls, Organic Gum Arabic, Organic Sunflower Oil.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
i liked it very much
It is a high quality product. I appreciate that the container is glass and not plastic.
Taking daily and have si far stayed covid free!