- Dr. Mercola Volumizing Shampoo and conditioner in your hair, the twenty blood vessels, 650 sweat glands, and 1,000 nerve endings soak in the toxins.
- And some studies suggest skin can sometimes absorb more than your digestive tract.
- That’s why it’s so important to be sure every ingredient in your shampoo and conditioner contribute to your overall health.
- The ingredients in my Volumizing Shampoo are completely natural and of the highest quality available.
- Botanical extract of chamomile: Helps restore your hair’s shine and brings out its natural highlights.
- It will boost shine by nourishing your scalp, and leave your hair feeling healthier.
Botanical Extract of Chamomile,
Comfrey, Canadian Balsam,
Surfactant Derived from Vegetable Oil,
Kosher Vegetable Glycerin,
Surfactant Derived from Coconut,
Cetyl Betaine (Natural fatty methyl esters),
Surfactant derived from Glucose,
Triticum Vulgare (Wheat ) Protein,
Natural Peppermint Oil,
Natural Vitamin E,
Vitamin C Ester,
Grapefruit Seed Extract,
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I want a 128 oz bottle of shampoo.
En menos de un mes le ha subido 8 dolares. Por Que????
Began using it in February and have noticed improvement in the thickness of my hair.
It took a few shampoos, but then my hair started looking a little fuller.
Buying this again because it has helped my hair from being so frizzy or dry. I have taken it on trips and my family has loved what it has done for them also.