- Dr. Mercola Vitamin K-2 ,Your arteries need to remain elastic and flexible in order to effectively transport blood and nutrients to all your cells and tissues.
- Researchers now realize much of that depends on your body’s balance of vitamins K2, D, and calcium.
- You want calcium to go to your bones and teeth, and not your arteries and organs. A protein called MGP (matrix Gla protein) is key for preventing the unwanted buildup of calcium in your arteries and requires vitamin K2 to function.
- Researchers have discovered that healthy arterial tissues contain up to 100 times more vitamin K2 than calcified arteries.
- Restoring blood levels of vitamin K2 can potentially help reverse the buildup of calcium caused by a vitamin K2 deficiency.
Serving Size: ...1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: ...30
Amount Per Serving ...%Daily Value
Vitamin K (Vitamin K2) ...180 mcg ...150%
(as Menaquinone-7 [MK-7] (from Chickpea))^
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glycerol Monostearate, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellu lose), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosemary Leaf Extract.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Great product. Key ingredients and natural which is important to me. Steve has been so helpful and has great customer service
Not sure how to judge whether a nutrient product is good or excellent, or not. The K2 fills the need my doctor suggested meeting, so as far as I'm concerned, it's fine. Not sure how to evaluate. I trust Dr. Mercola.