- Dr. Mercola Ubiquinol 150 mg and its reduced, active form, Ubiquinol, are rare lipid-soluble antioxidants that can help protect against cellular damage from free radical byproducts in the lipid portions of your body, including your cell membranes.
- Guarding against cell and mitochondrial damage helps ensure your body receives the energy it needs for the healthy function of your heart, brain, muscles, kidneys and other fuel-hungry tissues.
- When your heart, brain and other organs receive the fuel they need for proper functioning, you help support your total body health and wellness.
- While younger people can utilize CoQ10 without difficulty, we recommend those over the age of 30 use the active, more readily absorbable form of CoQ10, Ubiquinol.
- Contains Kaneka Ubiquinol as the active ingredient – the only genuine, patented ubiquinol, meticulously produced to protect against oxidation
Serving Size: ...1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: ...30
Amount Per Serving ...%DV
Ubiquinol^ ...100 mg *
Medium Chain Triglycerides. Citrus Extract, Capsule (Tilapia Fish Gelatin).
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Like that it comes in glass darkened bottle to protect the integrity of the capsules
Very clean and easy way to get the CoQ10 I need as a 65 yo male. Thanks.
I believe it is great and I am ordering it again
Had my labs done with great results. Ubiquinol holding my cholesterol down.