- Dr. Mercola Ubiquinol 100 mg and its reduced, active form, Ubiquinol, are rare lipid-soluble antioxidants that can help protect against cellular damage from free radical byproducts in the lipid portions of your body, including your cell membranes.
- Guarding against cell and mitochondrial damage helps ensure your body receives the energy it needs for the healthy function of your heart, brain, muscles, kidneys and other fuel-hungry tissues.
- When your heart, brain and other organs receive the fuel they need for proper functioning, you help support your total body health and wellness.
- While younger people can utilize CoQ10 without difficulty, we recommend those over the age of 30 use the active, more readily absorbable form of CoQ10, Ubiquinol.
Serving Size: ...1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: ...30
Amount Per Serving ...%DV
Ubiquinol^ ...100 mg*
Medium Chain Triglycerides, Citrus Extract, Capsule (Tilapia Fish Gelatin).
CONTAINS FISH (TILAPIA).
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.