- Dr. Mercola Revitalizing Conditioner that can help your body resist occasional stress, anxiety associated with day-to-day life, and occasional fatigue.
- And one of the best adaptogens I know of is a golden root that originally hails from Siberia.
- Rhodiola rosea has likely been in use since Viking times to help boost endurance, reduce occasional fatigue, and support mood.
- Promotes nervous system health and Increases your energy levels.
- Helps reduce occasional fatigue, Supports overall heart vitality, Promotes improvement in general well-being.
- Helps improve symptoms of burnout, Promotes a normal healthy immune response ,Aids in reducing occasional anxiety associated with day-to-day life.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per %Daily Serving Value
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea)Root Extract ... 340 mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Dr. Mercola Revitalizing Conditioner
I've purchased this product twice and recommended it to my mom. She used it but soon brought back to me. She liked the shampoo but the conditioner was very watery for her. I told her it's normally not like that. I checked it and it looked like clobbered milk to me. I shook harder but it didn't mix well. The reason I gave it 4 stars. I have still use them both. I like the way they keep the frizz out of my hair. Give it a try and worth the money. A little goes along way with these products.