- Dr. Mercola Pure Power Whey Protein + Probiotics - Chocolate formerly Pure Power Protein Chocolate offers a six-strain Probiotic Blend to provide you with an extra boost of gut- and immune-supporting probiotics (15 billion CFU).
- The combination of probiotics and whey protein supports muscle building and metabolic health, and may be a valuable tool for weight management. Whey protein from pastured cows is one of the best foods for optimizing the production of your body’s master antioxidant – glutathione.
- And It’s the richest source of the amino acid leucine – the most potent of the three branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) that switches on the process of new muscle production.
- Pure Power Whey Protein + Probiotics is tested for the presence of heavy metals, such as mercury, lead, cadmium and arsenic, as well as yeast, mold, E. coli, staph and salmonella, so you can be assured of a clean, healthy product.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (40 g)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value ... *
Calories ... 140
Total Fat ... 2 g ... 3%
Saturated Fat ... 1.5 g ... 8%
Trans Fat ... 0 g
Cholesterol ... 50 mg ... 17%
Sodium ... 130 mg ... 6%
Total Carbohydrate ... 14 g ... 5%
Dietary Fiber ... 5 g ... 18%
Total Sugars ... 5 g
Includes 0 g Added Sugars ... 0%
Protein ... 20 g ... 40%
Vitamin D ... 0 mcg ... 0%
Calcium ... 140 mg ... 10%
Iron ... 0.7 mg ... 4%
Potassium ... 240 mg ... 6%
Whey protein concentrate, inulin (from chicory root), organic sweet whey powder, gum acacia, organic nonfat dry milk, natural flavors, guar gum, organic cocoa powder, chia seed powder, sunflower lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, monk fruit extract, probiotic blend (lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus rhamnosus, bifidobacterium bifidum, bifidobacterium longum, bifidobacterium lactis, lactobacillus plantarum), arabinogalactan.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Very good thanks god bless u I m a pririest