- Dr. Mercola Organic Orange Essential Oil has been embraced since ancient days for promoting wellness and vitality. Research shows they hold exciting promise for supporting emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.
- My Organic Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) is a sweet citrusy oil, cold pressed from fresh orange fruit peel.
- Topically/Massage: Mix one or more drops into a carrier oil or cream and apply to your skin. Highly concentrated, pure essential oils must be mixed with a carrier, such as my Argan Oil or Organic Sunflower Oil, before topical use. You can also add a few drops to shampoo, body wash, or liquid soap.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to water in a diffuser and enjoy the scent and mood benefits.
- Food Grade: This essential oil is food grade. Food grade oils are prepared in clean, food grade facilities and are of the highest quality.
Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*.
Organic oil, cold pressed from fresh fruit peel.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.