- Dr. Mercola Magnesium L-Threonate, your body becomes less efficient in absorbing important vitamins and minerals.
- So, despite a healthy diet rich in fresh organic vegetables, you may still come up short in certain nutrients.
- One such mineral is magnesium. Experts believe that as many as 80 percent of Americans don’t get enough. Because there are no reliable lab tests for magnesium, you have no way of knowing where you stand.
- Magnesium is essential for building both your bones, and your DNA and genetic materials. It also helps your body detoxify.
- Significantly reduces GI discomfort, unlike other forms of magnesium that can cause gastrointestinal discomfort and loose stools (Magnesium L-Threonate does not act as a laxative).
- Plus, Magnesium L-Threonate does not contain any genetically engineered (GE) ingredients nor does it contain magnesium stearate, a form of magnesium that I don’t recommend.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving %DV
Magnesium ... 144 mg 36%
(from Magnesium L-Threonate)
Magnesium L-Threonate ... 2,000 mg
Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Microcrystalline and Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
It was recommended we try this type of magnesium. Works well
This product is brilly! I say brilliant in regards to it's effectiveness .I have been using the Magnesium L- Threaten for almost two years now.
I sleep better, my body and mind are in sync and simply just feeling better using this and other Dr. Mercola products is amazing...
This magnesium is easy to assimilate. My sleep quality has improved. It seems to help reduce or alleviate cramping legs. Overall, it is a 5 star product.
We both started it 2 weeks ago. We're sleeping better and more rested. His blood pressure has come down. Relaxed, less anxious. It does seem to work well.