- Dr. Mercola Liposomal Vitamin D3 5000 IU, a reliable option for supplementation is needed.
- Doctor-prescribed vitamin D is often the inferior vitamin D2 form. Other traditional vitamin D can be challenging to absorb, especially for certain groups of people.
- My exclusive Liposomal Vitamin D contains phospholipids from sunflower lecithin to help aid absorption.
- There is evidence to suggest that, when mixed with water like what happens in your gastrointestinal tract, these phospholipids create liposomes that can help the nutrient gain entry across your gut membrane to its target organs and cells.
- With this advanced liposomal technology, you don’t need to rely on your digestive system to break the vitamin D down into absorbable fragments as it must with regular vitamin D.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Vitamin D3 ... 125 mcg 625%
(as Cholecalciferol) (5,000 IU)
Sunflower Lecithin, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sunflower Oil.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
No problems. I can recommend.
I love these great vitamins, because they really work well at building my immune system. I am not worried about getting a cold, because my system is being built.
It’s a great product. I appreciate that the container is made of glass and not plastic.
Love this product! My husband and I both take it.