- Dr. Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C to help protect the vitamin C and aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach.
- Liposomes form in the body, surrounding some of the vitamin C molecules, for higher-bioavailability potential and protection against occasional intestinal discomfort.
- Provides higher bioavailability than traditional oral vitamin C.Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one.
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.
Serving Size: 2 Licaps TM capsules
Servings per Container: ...30
Amount Per Serving ...%DV*
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)... 1,000 mg... 1600%
Sunflower lecithin, Medium chain triglycerides, Vegetable cellulose, Beeswax, Paprika extract (for color).
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I like the product and will continue to use it.
I love this product breaks down faster in the stomach providing optimal results. Liposomal crosses the blood brain barrier so you receive more benefits.
I was looking for an immune system booster when I purchased Liposomal Vitamin C. With the pandemic and flu season, I wanted to make sure I was getting enough Vitamin C. I am really pleased with this product and I will buy again since it did help keep me healthy.
Have used it for years its great stuff