- Dr. Mercola Kid's Krill Oil are essential for your child’s developing brain and body.And with today’s diets loaded with so many omega-6s, getting enough omega-3s is especially important.
- For your child’s daily dose of omega-3 fatty acids, I recommend Krill Oil over fish oil because:
- Fish oil may expose your kids to high degrees of contamination and toxins found in certain fish.
- Fish oil is highly perishable and can go rancid quickly in the bottle.
- Krill are harvested at the bottom of the food chain in Antarctica they contain less contamination and toxins than fish.
- Now there’s a krill oil designed for kids Kids’ Krill.
Serving Size: ...2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: ...30
Amount Per Serving ...%...DV
Calories from Fat ...0
Total Fat ...0
Cholesterol ...5 mg ...2%*
Krill Oil ...320 mg **
Phospholipids ...125 mg**
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ...32 mg **
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ...17 mg**
Omega-6 fatty acids 5 mg Astaxanthin ...1 mg **.
Capsule (Tilapia Fish Gelatin, Water).
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.