- Dr. Mercola Ketozyme contains Betaine Hydrochloride (HCl) increases stomach acid to ensure complete digestion of proteins and fats, as well as absorption of amino acids.
- A Blend of 3 Lipases to support gallbladder function and to break down triglycerides and support proper fat utilization.
- Dandelion Root Extract contains an amino acid called kynurenic acid that promotes normal bile production and the flow of bile from the liver through the gallbladder, aiding in the digestion of fat.
- Globe Artichoke Leaf Extract (Cynara scolymus) supports liver and gallbladder health, aiding in digestion of fat and absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as D3, E and K2.
- ATP or adenosine-5’-triphosphate, that’s missing from processed and cooked foods to help initiate your digestive processes.
Serving Size: ...1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: ...30
Amount Per Serving %DV
Betaine Hydrochloride ...150 mg *
Lipase Blend ...10,000 FIP *
Dandelion Root Extract ...25 mg *
Globe Artichoke ...25 mg *
(Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract
Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)...250 million LCU*
Organic Rice Hull, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Rice Bran, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Silicon Dioxide.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.