- Dr. Mercola Gallbladder Enzymes (Formerly "Digestive Enzymes") is a small organ that lies on the underside of your liver. Its main purpose is to store bile produced by your liver, and release it into the digestive tract as needed to digest fat.
- If you’ve had your gallbladder removed, you’ve probably noticed that you have some difficulty in digesting fats. You can aid your digestion with enzymes, specifically pancreatic enzymes.
- Pancreatic lipase enzymes can help compensate for the lack of bile that is common with gallbladder removal.
- Specially designed to combat digestive distress after gallbladder removal, Gallbladder Enzymes...
Serving Size: ...1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: ...30
Amount Per Serving ...%...DV
Ox Bile ...200 mg*
Pancreatic Protease ...12,480 USP*
Pancreatic Amylase ...12,480 USP*
Pancreatic Lipase ...3,000 USP*
Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)... 250 million LCU*
Organic Rice Hull, Delayed Release Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Pectin), Medium Chain Triglycerides.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
It has now been a year since I had my gallbladder removed and nobody warned me that if you eat animal fat you would have to run to the bathroom within 1/2 hour of eating. This was a definite problem at work. I finally discovered Dr. Mercola's gallbladder enzymes and decided to try them. I could tell a difference the first day. While I cannot overdo the butter, fat, etc. I can enjoy some without any problems. If you have had your gallbladder removed you should definitely try this product
I had my gallbladder out several years ago and a nutritionist suggest it take this one
Thanks so much for the wonderful Gallbladder Enzymes supplement. I love the relief it gives with my digestion. Please don’t stop making it !!
Every day I use this product I seem to continuously improve.Before using this product my rib cage was enlarged and I was in pain.Now my rib cage is slowly going down and the pain is decreasing .
The enzymes have really helped with digestion following removal of gallbladder.