- Dr. Mercola Full Spectrum Enzymes are ideal for helping your digestive system break down the foods you eat so you receive all the nutritional value available from your meals and break the painful (and sometimes embarrassing) cycle of intestinal discomfort.
- If you're a vegetarian or are simply looking for a vegetarian-friendly digestive aid, Full Spectrum Enzymes is perfect for supplementing your own digestive enzymes because this formula:
- Contains a full spectrum of enzymes to help you digest carbohydrates, fats, proteins, and more.
- Helps soothe your digestive system, May help you derive more nutritional value from foods you eat.
Serving Size: ...1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: ...90
Amount Per Serving ...%...DV
Proprietary Blend ...188 mg *
Protease (...50,000 HUT)
Amylase (...8,000 SKB)
Pectinase (...55 Endo PG)
Amyloglucosidase (..15 AG)
Cellulase (...2,000 CU)
Alpha Galactosidase (...150 GAL)
Lipase (...1,000 FIP)
Acid Stable Protease (...500 HUT)
Invertase (...500 Sumner)
Lactase (...250 ALU)
Hemicellulase (...400 HUT) '
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule (Hypromellose, Water), Calcium Laurate.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
These pills work the best of anything I’ve tried.
I haven't really noticed any changes yet. I do not know what to expect.
along with the gallbladder enzyme am taking the full spectrum enzymes
as well as directed - this too has been a positive and no side effects -