- Dr. Mercola Flea and Tick Defense Spray When formulated into a spray for pets, promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and helps repel fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
- Cinnamon oil A versatile essential oil widely used in the household. It is an effective environmentally-friendly ingredient that helps deter mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and other pests from attacking your dog or cat.
- Sesame oil A rich, almost odorless oil derived from tiny sesame seeds. When combined with other essential oils it helps protect against pests and promotes the health of your pet’s skin and coat.
- Castor oil Castor oil has been used for years by veterinarians. When combined with other oils, helps to repel a variety of pests.
- Purified water Only the purest water is used to help blend and properly balance the unique formula of essential oils.
Active Ingredients ...6.5%
Lemongrass Oil ...4%
Cinnamon Oil ...1%
Sesame Oil ...1%
Castor Oil ...0.5%
Inert Ingredients ...93.5%
Purified Water ...93.3%
Vitamin E ...0.2%
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Have 3 little yorkies. They’re low to the ground hence tick haven. Been using your product snd it works great. Thank you.
It really works!
great product especially here in the South with fleas everywhere. Been using this for years and recommend it highly safe for puppies and human babies too!
Dr. Mercola Flea and Tick Defense Spray