- Dr. Mercola Fermented Ginger also contains a scientifically proven, proprietary standardized extract of Perilla leaves called Benegut®.
- This unique botanical appears to interact with your neurological system to counteract the effects of stress and other psychosocial factors via your gut-brain axis.
- In a 4-week study, 80 percent of subjects who took Benegut® Perilla extract reported substantial improvement of gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Perilla was most effective in reducing bloating and abdominal discomfort in women.
- Together, these two exceptional ingredients in Fermented Ginger help.
Serving Size: ...1 Capsule
Servings Per Container:... 60
Amount Per Serving ...%...DV
Organic Ginger Root Powder ...200 mg
Perilla (Perilla frutescens) Leaf Extract^ ...150 mg
Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Cassava Maltodextrin.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.