- Dr. Mercola Fermented Black Garlic are consumed annually in the US. And it's very popular in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean countries, as well as India and China.
- Raw garlic by itself has many potential health benefits because it contains: Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Selenium ,Vitamins B6 and C.
- But when garlic is aged and fermented into black garlic, it not only has a very sweet and inviting taste, additional nutrients are created and others enhanced. One highly-beneficial nutrient in particular, S-allyl-cysteine (SAC), is created from the fermentation process.
- SAC is the key to reaping the potential benefits of black garlic. Without it, or with reduced amounts, you won't receive the optimal benefits.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Fermented Black Garlic ... 692 mg ... *
(Allium sativum) Bulb Powder
Fermented Black Garlic ... 120 mg ... *
(Allium sativum) Bulb Extract
S-Allyl-Cysteine ... 1.2 mg ... *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), organic rice hull.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
It has helped me to meet my cholesterol goals.
Fantastic product! I’m a Garlic lover and this one from Dr Mercola is amazing!! Well done 👍🏽