- Dr. Mercola Eye Support Cats & Dogs for Pets offers advantages you don't find in other eye health supplements.
- Contains some of the top eye health-supporting antioxidants lutein, astaxanthin, zeaxanthin, and vitamins C and E.
- Our astaxanthin comes from green algae, one of the most bioavailable natural sources of astaxanthin, rather than synthetic sources.
- Our astaxanthin is made with a special non-toxic CO2 extraction method that yields a pure, top-quality product with 10% astaxanthin.
Active Ingredients per Scoop (2 g)
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) ... 100 mg
d-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) ... 50 mg
An Antioxidant Eye Health Blend ... 54 mg
of (Bilberry [Fruit] Extract, Lutein [Tagetes erecta (Flower)], Zeaxanthin [Tagetes erecta (Flower)], Astaxanthin [Haematococcus pluivialis (Microalgae)])
Natural Liver Flavor, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin.
Directions for Use:
Administer orally, once per day. For use in cats & dogs only. Recommended to support normal visual function.
Animal Type ... Amount ... Scoop(s)
Cats (2+ lbs.) ... 1 g ... ½
Toy Breed Dogs (up to 14 lbs.) ... 1 g ... ½
Small Breed Dogs (15 - 29 lbs.) ... 2 g ... 1
Medium Breed Dogs (30 - 49 lbs.) ... 3 g ... 1 ½
Large Breed Dogs (50 - 79 lbs.) ... 4 g ... 2
Giant Breed Dogs (80+ lbs.) ... 6 g ... 3
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Federal law prohibits the off-label us of this product in ruminants.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.