- Dr. Mercola Eye Support is formulated with some of the most powerful ingredients out there for supporting your eye health—lutein, zeaxanthin, astaxanthin, and black currant.
- Lutein is a naturally-occurring carotenoid. Lutein is used by your body as an antioxidant, and by your eyes for blue light absorption.* It’s a powerful antioxidant, able to fight free radicals and protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Zeaxanthin is the strongest antioxidant carotenoid found in your retina.Once transported to your eye, zeaxanthin relocates into several tissues, including your lens and your macula, to support their daily tasks.
- Naturally-occurring astaxanthin can offer powerful antioxidant protection for your eyes.
Serving Size: ...1
Capsule Servings Per Container: ...30
Amount Per Serving ...%...DV
Anthocyanins (from Black
Currant Fruit Extract) ...50 mg*
Lutein (from Marigold
Flower Extract) ...10 mg*
Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus
pluvialis) Extract^ ...2 mg *
Zeaxanthin (from Marigold
Flower Extract) ...2 mg *
Maltodextrin, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl
Methylcellulose), Sucrose, Sodium Alginate, Pea Protein, Acacia
(Gum Arabic), Olive Oil, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Tocopherols,
Paprika Oleoresin (for Color).
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
This supplement helps my dry eye symptoms!
I was initially taken an eye vitamin from a different company. My optometrist told me my eyes were getting worse. I started taking Dr. mercola’s eye support; however, when I returned to my optometrist, he informed my eyes were better. Thanks Dr. mercola!!
Eye support is so very important especially with all the tech we use. The eye support is of high quality and I would recommend to all.
Capsules are ok to swallow, no problems as supplements go.
Hard to know if eye health has improved after a few weeks' use, though.
Dont know yet it its working for my issues. I still have that blurry vision and still have those eye floaters.