- Dr. Mercola Curcumin Advanced Utilizes advanced technology to enhance bioavailability Only a couple percent of curcumin is typically absorbed.
- Curcumin Advanced uses sustained-release technology and a self-emulsifying system to ensure the curcumin is highly bioavailable.
- Is sourced from raw turmeric material containing at least 95% curcuminoids.
- Delivers three curcuminoids found in turmeric – Curcumin is the principal curcuminoid (active ingredient) in turmeric. But there are also two more, demethylated curcuminoids (demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin).
- Avoids unnecessary fillers, additives, and risky excipients – It makes little sense to have questionable, unnecessary ingredients in the formula.
Serving Size: ...1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: ...30
Amount Per Serving ...%DV
Curcumin (Root Extract) 500 mg *
Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyglycerol Oleate, Silicon Dioxide, Metolose, Medium Chain
Triglycerides, Sodium Alginate.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Dr mercola’s products are of the highest quality.
I am finding that curcumin is helping my arthritis. I used to have a lot of lower back and hip pain but now the pain is gone.
My dog is a tripawed. I give this to my dog every day he can take longer walks and he has more energy. I love this product.