- Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotic Kids are born with a gut flora that lacks healthy diversity and beneficial bacteria.
- And further insults during childhood, such as poor diet, processed and bioengineered foods, pesticides, pollution, chlorine, fluoride, and antibiotics can harm “good,” or beneficial, gut microbes.
- Based on the exact same formula as my top-selling Complete Probiotics, Probiotic Packets for Kids contain 10 strains of research-backed beneficial bacteria, including the super-strain Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1.
- Plus we add prebiotics in the form of Inulin, or Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) to help nourish the probiotics and allow them to thrive while they settle into your child’s intestinal tract.
Children 4 years and up, as a dietary supplement, mix one (1) packet with 8 oz. of water or juice per day, preferably in the morning.
Serving Size: 1 Packet ...0.12 OZ. ...(3.5g)
Serving Per Container: ...30
Amount Per Serving ...%DV
Sodium ...5 mg ...<1 %*
Total Carbohydrate ...2 g ...<1%*
Sugars ...0 g
Dr. Mercola's Special Blend ...38 mg**
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS@-1
Maltodextrin (from Potato), Organic Raspberry (Fruit) Powder, Natural Citrus Flavor with Other Natural Flavor, Citric Acid (to Maintain Freshness), Inulin (Fructooligosaccharides [from Chicory Root]), Natural Strawberry Flavor with Other Natural Flavor, Natural Raspberry Flavor, Organic Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana [Bertoni]) (Leaf) Extract, Luo Han Guo (Fruit) Extract, Beet Powder ([Beet Juice, Caramel, Maltodextrin (from Potato)]), Beet Juice Powder (for Color), Silicon Dioxide.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.