- Dr. Mercola Berberine and MicroPQQ provides a two-punch approach to optimizing your mitochondrial and your metabolic health.
- Helps protect your mitochondria from oxidative damage and Promotes the growth of new mitochondria.
- Supports neurological and cognitive function and Supports immune and cardiovascular health.
- Helps prevent harmful fat deposits and encourages fat burning.
- Promotes insulin, leptin, and adiponectin function for a healthy metabolism.
Serving Size: ...1
Capsule Servings Per Container: ...30
Amount Per Serving ...%DV
Disodium Salt (PQQ)
Complex^ ... 10 mg *
Berberine HCL (from ... 500 mg*
Amur Cork Tree Bark)
Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Silicon ioxide,
Carnauba Wax, Beta-Cyclodextrin.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Berberine and MicroPQQ is an exteremly important addition to my daily regime.
It encompasses and brings to a higher level the results of taking this with my other supplements.
Basically it is just a great supplement.
I can't explain it but I feel better when I take it.
Transition not difficult and once a day dosage works
Berberine seems to be helping with my digestive issues and giving me more energy.
Loss of memory is common in older citizens. The Berberine supplement is part of the vitamins that I take that have helped me retain a lot of my memory.