- Douglas Laboratories Vitamin K2 supplies a significant amount of biologically active vitamin K2 in the form of soy-free menaquinone-7 (MK-7).
- Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) supports bone and cardiovascular health and is more bioactive than vitamin K1 and other menaquinones.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving ..... %DV
Vitamin K2 ..... 90 mcg ..... 113%
Cellulose, vegetable stearate, calcium citrate and silica.
Adults take one capsule daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
This product contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drug Coumadin (Warfarin) and blood thinners. Consult your physician before taking this product.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I've been using this K2 for a couple of years now. I think it's hard to tell if supplements work, unless you have symptoms of some severe deficiency. But this is a brand recommended by my doc, who is relatively nutritionally focused. I love the small size of the capsule, too.
Good, need longer for a better rating.
Great product for helpIng with Calcium absorption. I wish my doctor told me years ago.
Great product! I am allergic to so much and this is working great with no side effects
I just recently discovered Supplements First and made my first order. I have been using a competitive site for years and I am equally satisfied with Supplements First. What I particularly like and what sets Supplements First apart from competitors for me is
1. They seem to limit themselves to the higher quality brands of supplements. IE if its on their site it is likely a higher end reputable brand which is very important. They have the 5 or 6 go-to brands I typically use and the prices are equal or better and the they typically have availability where other sites may not. In fact availability is what led me to find this site and when I got there I was pleased enough to think "perhaps I will switch from where I typically purchase"
2. The free shipping and customer experience was a breeze and equal or better than any competitive sites I have visited
3. I like the idea that if I am looking for a supplement provider a search on this site will likely only produce vetted brands. Some times there can be too many choices when your only interested in quality choices.