Douglas Laboratories Vitamin D3 1,000 is an essential vitamin for ensuring calcium absorption and bone metabolism, which lessons bone loss or weakness due to advanced age or health condition.
- Vitamin D is an important vitamin that we get naturally from the sun. It is sometimes called the “sunshine vitamin”. But most people do not get enough Vitamin D and need to take a supplement.
- Though classified as a vitamin, vitamin D is actually a key regulatory hormone for calcium and bone metabolism.
- Supplementing with Vitamin D helps to support bones and other important bodily functions.
- Adequate Vitamin D could decrease bone weakness and loss that occurs with old age – in the form of osteoporosis.
- Adequate vitamin D is also essential for ensuring normal calcium absorption and maintenance of healthy plasma calcium levels.
- Available in 100ct tablets.
- Also available in 5,000 IU tablets– Douglas Laboratories Vitamin D 5,000
Take 1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving.....%DV
Vitamin D-3....1,000 IU 250%
Cellulose, silica and vegetable stearate.
People consuming more than 2,000 IU per day should have their vitamin D blood levels monitored by a healthcare professional.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Bit D easy to take, no side effects
I’ve been using Douglas Laboratories supplements for years and have seen consistent improvement in my vitamin D levels (I was critically low), as well as my calcium. Easy to swallow pills, too!
Very satisfied with the quality of the products offered and the service provided.
I’m very pleased with this product
Product is great.