- Douglas Laboratories Ultra Joint Forte contains a combination of glucosamine, chondroitin, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), and astaxanthin. Glucosamine HCl is a well-absorbed source of glucosamine, an important precursor for the synthesis and maintenance of connective tissues.
- Chondroitin sulfate also supports formation of connective tissues, primarily joint cartilage, and helps support existing cartilage. MSM, a derivative of DMSO, is a naturally occurring compound of biologically available sulfur.
- Astaxanthin is a natural carotenoid that can help modulate the body's normal regulatory response. Individual results may vary.
- Ultra Joint Forte may be a useful dietary supplement for individuals wishing to support normal joint and connective tissue structure and function.
Serving Size: 3 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving ... %DV
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) ... 275 mg ... 28%
Phosphorus ... 240 mg ... 24%
(as dicalcium phosphate)
Glucosamine HCI ... 1,500 mg ... *
(from crab and shrimp)
Chondroitin Sulfate ... 1,200 mg ... *
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM®) ... 500 mg ... *
Astaxanthin ... 1 mg ... *
*Daily Value not established.
Cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, silica, titanium dioxide
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, soy
protein, milk/dairy, corn, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
Adults take 3 tablets daily or as directed by physician.
No adverse side effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I first found this at my chiropractor’s office. I do think it makes a difference in my knee pain. The only reason it’s not a 5 start Rating is its an expensive supplement for a one month supply. As much as I can, I will continue to purchase it.