- I-3-C by Douglas Laboratories is a unique proprietary blend of Indole-3-Carbinol from cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts. I-3-C works to balance estrogen hormones and protect healthy breast and cervical cells.
- I-3-C also acts as an antioxidant and stimulates the body’s natural detoxification process.
- Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts are known to produce detoxifying enzymes that help protect and support the body.
- Promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and may help support prostate cell metabolism as well.
- Available in 60ct vegetarian capsules.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1-2 capsules daily in divided doses with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsules
Amount Per Serving ......... %DV
Proprietary Blend.......100 mg............ *
Standardized broccoli extract (sprouts), Cauliflower (entire plant) and Brussel sprout *entire plant).
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose and vegetable stearate.
Warnings: Women who are breastfeeding or pregnant should not take this product.
The conversion of I-3-C to its active metabolites requires stomach acid.
Therefore, antacids, H2 blockers, and proton-pump inhibitors may impede its effectiveness.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Best supplement for breast tissue
My wife’s Dr recommended that we should both take I-3-C from Douglas Labs as they are the best manufacturer of this product.
My doctor prescribed Douglas Laboratories brand of Ultra 1 3C. Since my labs are good, I believe it is working properly and I will continue to use it.
I’ve tried similar products that did not have the affect that the Fouglas product has.