- I-3-C by Douglas Laboratories is a unique proprietary blend of Indole-3-Carbinol from cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts. I-3-C works to balance estrogen hormones and protect healthy breast and cervical cells.
- I-3-C also acts as an antioxidant and stimulates the body’s natural detoxification process.
- Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts are known to produce detoxifying enzymes that help protect and support the body.
- Promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and may help support prostate cell metabolism as well.
- Available in 60ct vegetarian capsules.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1-2 capsules daily in divided doses with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsules
Amount Per Serving ......... %DV
Proprietary Blend.......100 mg............ *
Standardized broccoli extract (sprouts), Cauliflower (entire plant) and Brussel sprout *entire plant).
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose and vegetable stearate.
Warnings: Women who are breastfeeding or pregnant should not take this product.
The conversion of I-3-C to its active metabolites requires stomach acid.
Therefore, antacids, H2 blockers, and proton-pump inhibitors may impede its effectiveness.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I feel good using this product
The Review Title says it all!
Best supplement for breast tissue
My wife’s Dr recommended that we should both take I-3-C from Douglas Labs as they are the best manufacturer of this product.
My doctor prescribed Douglas Laboratories brand of Ultra 1 3C. Since my labs are good, I believe it is working properly and I will continue to use it.