- Ubiquinol-QH by Douglas Laboratories is a critical nutrient especially for older adults trying to support normal aging and cardiovascular function. Ubiquinol-QH is a blend of reduced CoQ10 and Vitamin E for antioxidant function and energy production.
- Douglas Labs Ubiquinol-QH is a softgel containing 100 mg of natural ubiquinol in a patented, naturally self-assembling nano-colloid system called VESIsorb technology for enhanced absorption.
- Ubiquinol is the biologically reduced form of ubiquinone, also known as coenzyme Q10.
- Ubiquinol may be of special importance for older adults looking to support healthy aging and cardiovascular function.
- Available in 30ct and 60ct softgels.
Adults take 1 Softgel daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size 1 Softgel Capsule
Amount Per Serving ...... %DV
Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl)...........10 IU............33%
Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH - reduced form of CoQ10)......100 mg......*
*Daily Value not established.
Gelatin (capsule), medium chain triglycerides, Polysorbate 80, polyglycerol fatty acid esters, glycerin and caramel color.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Douglas Laboratories Ubiquinol-QH
This supplement seems to be helping reduce the number and severity of my migraines. I have been taking these for about 6 months now, and no upset stomach or negative side effects noted.
Easy to take