- TestoGain by Douglas Laboratories is a hormone specific formulation designed to boost testosterone levels and support testosterone-producing tissues and glands.
- Unique formulation that contains phytoandrogens, androgenic adaptogens, androgen agonists and androgen mimetics to support healthy hormone levels.
- Designed to help promote testosterone production and function by maintaining the health of testosterone producing glands in both men and women and by supporting the healthy functions of testosterone responsive tissues.
- May be used as part of a general health plan or as a hormone replacement therapy.
- Available in 120ct vegetarian capsules.
As a dietary supplement, adults may take 2 capsules each day with food for 1 to 2 weeks or as directed by your healthcare professional.
The dose may then be increased to 4 capsules each day with food for 2 to 4 months or as directed by your healthcare professional.
After 2 to 4 months dosage may be lowered back down to 2 capsules each day with food and may continue on that dosage as needed or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size 2 Vegetarian Capsules 4 Vegetarian Capsules
Amount Per Serving ..... %DV
A Phytocrine TM Proprietary Blend ..... 1,310 mg ..... 2,620 mg *
Horny Goat Weed Extract (Epimedium sagittatum, aerial parts, standardized to 10% icarin), Velvet bean Extract (Mucuna pruriens, seed, standardized to 15% I-dopa), Gokhru fruit Extract (Tribulus terrestris, standardized to 45% saponins). Maca root (Lepidiummoyenii), Damiana leaf (Turnera diffusa), Muira Puama bark (Ptychopetalum olacoides), Eleutherococcus senticosus root Extract (standardized to 0.8% eleutherosides), Tongkat Ali 100:1 Extract (Eurycoma longifolia, root bark), Panax ginseng root Extract (standardized to 3% ginsenosides), Ashwagandha root Extract (Withania somnifera, standardized to 7% withanolides, 19% alkaloids, and 0.25% withaferine-A).
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, silica.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have tried a lot of this type of products. This is the best I have found.
Apparent energy supplement in addition to multi vitamin daily intake.
I only take two a day l believe it is helping my Graves’ disease.
Gives me the balance I need.