- QUELL Fish Oil EPA/DHA Plus D is exclusively manufactured for Douglas Laboratories. It is a superior fish oil that is highly concentrated and pure. No chemicals are used in extraction, so the resulting product has the highest purity available.
- EPA and DHA support neurological, cardiovascular, vision, joint and immune health. Both are also critical during pregnancy for fetal development.
- Vitamin D supports calcium absorption and bone strength.
- QUELL Fish Oil is unique among other fish oils for its supercritical extraction, purity, bioavailability and concentrations.
- It is offered in fish gelatin softgels, and the taste and smell of fish is significantly reduced due to the supercritical extraction.
- EPA/DHA plus D contains a 3:2 ratio of EPA to DHA plus 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per one softgel.
- Available in 30ct and 60ct softgels.
Adults take 1 softgel daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ......%DV
Calories from Fat….10
Total Fat....1.3 g 2%
Vitamin D3........1,000 IU 250%
Omega-3 Supercritical Co2
Triglyceride Concentrate….1,250 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ....600 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).....400 mg
*Daily Value not established.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule, from fish [Tilapia]), glycerin, water, natural-source mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract (leaf) This product contains fish oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Have been using this product for over 7 years
Products are packaged well and are very high quality.
Have seen some nice results since using this consistently!
My holistic chiropractor recommended Quell at least 10 years ago for relief from fibromyalgia. It is an excellent anti inflammatory. Now my husband takes it too!
So far so good. No fishy aftertaste. Digests well