- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate developed by Douglas Laboratories provides the active form of vitamin B6 which helps supports serotonin levels and GABA neurotransmitters regulating your emotional response, sleep, anxiety, stress and pain perception.
- Provides 50 mg of Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate per each capsule.
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P5P) is the metabolically active coenzyme of Vitamin B6. The body must convert B6 vitamins to pyridoxal, and then phosphorylate them to P5P in the liver.
- This conversion is necessary since P5P is the only form which can be used by the enzymes involved in biochemical processes, which are associated with nitrogen and protein metabolism and heme synthesis.
- Vitamin B6 may also support cardiovascular health.
- Available in 60ct and 100ct capsules.
Adults take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ....... %DV
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate............... 50 mg..........*
*Daily Value not established.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, gelatin (capsule) and vegetable stearate.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have been taking P5P for a long time and am happy with it.
P-5-P is formulated to convert to B-6 which seems to work immediately.
I enjoy using this product.