- Douglas Labs Multi-Probiotic 40 Billion is a unique high potency, multi-strain formula that supports digestive health, nutrient absorption, and immune health by balancing intestinal microflora.
- Each serving provides 40 Billion CFU, 16 probiotic strains and Prebiotic FOS.
- Contains 16 potent strains of Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Streptococcus cultures, including the clinically researched Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 that supports enhanced gastrointestinal and immune function in aging adults.
- Well formulated probiotics include prebiotics and probiotics for a balanced healthy gut. Prebiotic fiber prepares the gastrointestinal tract to receive the beneficial probiotics and help them flourish.
- Includes scFOS® prebiotic fiber that is well tolerated and works synergistically with probiotics to flourish in the intestinal tract.
- Shelf Stable due to patented cryoprotectant process. Acid and bile resistant.
- No refrigeration needed until opened.
- Available in 60 vegetarian capsules.
Suggested Use: Adults take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. May gradually increase to 4 daily.
Serving Size 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving ..... %DV
Proprietary Blend ..... 560 mg
(yielding 40 Billion CFU)
Short Chain Fructooligosaccharide (NutraFlora scFOS), Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium lactis (infantis), Bifidobacterium lactis HNO19, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactococcus lactis, Streptococcus themophilus
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, and silica.
Side Effects: Gastrointestinal symptoms such as gas, bloating and diarrhea may occur in sensitive individuals. To minimize these effects, start at 1 capsule or 1/4 tsp powder daily and gradually increase over time.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. After opening, keep refrigerated with lid tightly sealed for optimal results. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
These probiotics have been so effective in terms of my gut health! I've seen such an improvement in my health and since I've initially ordered one I have not thought about using another brand!
I’ve been taking this pro-biotic for years and I’m not interested in switching.
These probiotics have been the most effective of all that I’ve tried over the years. I take 2 a day. They’re expensive, but worth it. I always order from Supplement First; quick turnaround and long expiration date.
I think it’s really helping my gut health.
Since taking this product I have felt less bloated and do not have constipation or issues even when traveling.