- Douglas Labs Methyl B12 Plus provides Metafolin® L-methylfolate and vitamin B12 methylcobalamin in a great-tasting lozenge that dissolves in the mouth. It supports energy production and other major metabolic reactions.
- Vitamin B is a key component to many major reactions in the body. It helps to produce energy, produce hormones, produce blood cells, support nervous system function and homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 is better utilized and retained by the body than other forms of vitamin B.
- Methylfolate and methylcobalamin are the predominant forms of B vitamins commonly found in cells that do not require additional conversion in the body.
- Methyl B12 Plus dissolvable lozenges are sweetened naturally with Xylitol and flavored with natural black cherry and vanilla.
- Available in 90ct lozenges.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 lozenge daily or as directed by your health care professional. Allow lozenge to dissolve in mouth and then swallow.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving ....... %DV
Folate ....... 400 mcg 100%
(as L-methylfolate, Metafolin)
Vitamin B12 ....... 1,000 mcg 16,667%
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, mannitol, natural black cherry and vanilla flavor, carboxymethyl cellulose, and ascorbyl palmitate.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Douglas Laboratories Methyl B12 Plus Lozenges is the best B12 plus supplement I have found in 30 years. Amazing and immediate results. I keep a back up at all times as this is the one supplement I can't live without.
They are easier to take than hard capsules.
I have been taking this vitamin for over a year now and I feel the difference in my demeanor. I'm much less stress since I have been taking this supplement.
My Doctor prescribed b-12 from your organization. I tried them. They helped.
As a gastric sleeve reduction recipient, great tasting lozenge for easy absorption to increase B12 level. Prefer Douglas Labs to any other OTC B12. Subtle change over past month with two more months to go before lab work.