- Douglas Labs Magnesium Oxide contains 300mg of magnesium to support energy metabolism, heart function, blood pressure levels and bone density.
- Magnesium plays an essential role in a wide range of fundamental cellular reactions. More than 300 enzymes require magnesium as a cofactor. Magnesium is also involved in maintaining normal heart function and blood pressure. Two thirds of the body’s magnesium content is found in the skeleton. Recent animal studies show that magnesium supplementation supports bone formation while increasing its dynamic strength, but also balances normal bone resorption processes.
- Magnesium is a mineral with a fundamentally important physiological function in the body. However, typical diets in the U.S. and other industrialized countries often provide less than adequate amounts of magnesium.
- Supplementation Douglas Laboratories Magnesium Oxide can help bridge the gap between dietary intake and optimal requirement.
- Magnesium Oxide, provided by Douglas Laboratories®, supplies 300 mg of elemental magnesium from magnesium oxide in each capsule.
Available in 100ct and 250ct capsules.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size 1 capsule
Each vegetarian capsule contains: ..... Amount Per Serving
Magnesium ..... 300 mg
(from 500 mg Magnesium Oxide)
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, carnauba wax, ascorbyl palmitate, hydroxypropyl cellulose and silica.
Gluten Free, Non-GMO
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I've taken different magnesium supplements for years but now I'm sticking with this one! I trust the quality, I like being able to purchase the big bottles - less hassle, less waste - and I never have to deal with the pharmacy switching brands or being out. All around, it's exactly what I need.
Prompt delivery is very important in these times.
The best magnesium oxide I’ve taken. A very clean product and easily digestible.
Fast service. Thank you!
I was looking for a pure magnesium oxide supplement and not many options were showing up on various sites. Some companies had the Douglas Labs version but were sold out. So happy Supplement First carries this. It’s easy to take (and easy on your stomach), and has helped my chronic headaches mellow out.