- Douglas Labs K2-D3 with Astaxanthin is an easy way to get 3 powerful supplements in 1 capsule. It supports bone and cardiovascular health with a powerful combination of vitamins K2 and D3 and includes the antioxidant astaxanthin.
- Douglas Labs K2-D3 supplies a significant amount of biologically active vitamin K2 in the form of menaquinone-7 (MK-7) (soy-free) with Vitamin D-3 for cardiovascular and bone health.
- The addition of Astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant, helps to further support healthy oxidative stress biomarkers to the vascular and systemic systems.
- Vitamin D is often called “the sunshine vitamin” but since most people do not get enough sunshine daily, supplementation is often necessary. Vitamin D is critical to many processes in the body including calcium absorption, bone remodeling and cell growth.
- Vitamin K plays a key role in taking the calcium out of the blood vessels and distributing it to the bones. Loading up on calcium is not effective without vitamin K to distribute it.
- Astaxanthin is a naturally sourced powerful carotenoid that provides numerous health benefits. It is most important to cardiovascular and immune health and systemic regulatory balance.
Available in 30ct vegetarian capsules.
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 capsule daily with a meal or immediately following a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving ........ %DV
Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol)...........2,500 IU 625%
Vitamin K-2 (as menaquinone-7)..........180 mcg 225%
(Supercritical Co, extract of Haematococcus pluvialis, entire plant)
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Warning: This product contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drug Coumadin (Warfarin) and blood thinners. Consult your physician before taking this product.
Note: People consuming more than 2,000 IU per day should have their vitamin D blood levels monitored by a healthcare professional.
Side Effects: No adverse effects have been reported.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My physician recommended I only I take this and inly from Douglas Laboratories. I need it and looking forward the stronger bones. Thank you!!
I have been taking this for several years now, after my neurologist recommended it as part of my supplement routine.
Since taking this, I feel that getting the bone building nutrients I need and an extra dose of antioxidants, I also feel more energized!
Fast shipping, easy to swallow capsules!
Supplement First provides amazing service. I would highly recommend them. My order from Douglas Laboratories K2-D3 is great!