- Douglas Laboratories DHEA supplements contain the highest purity micronized dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) produced under strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
- DHEA is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands. It is involved in testosterone and estrogen levels. High levels of DHEA can have a steroid effect on the body.
- The body’s natural DHEA production generally peaks in your mid 20’s and slowly declines with age.
- Recent experimental and human studies show that DHEA is involved in a large variety of physiological processes, including immune function, brain function, bone metabolism, blood lipid metabolism, energy metabolism, the regulation of normal blood sugar and insulin levels, and the maintenance of lean body mass.
***DHEA cannot be sold or shipped outside the USA***
- Available in 100ct tablets.
Tablets: Adults take ½ to 1 tablet daily as directed by a healthcare professional only. May be taken by allowing tablet to dissolve in mouth and swallow or swallowed with water.
Serving Size 1 Bisected Tablet
Amount Per Serving ..... %DV
DHEA ..... 5 mg * (dehydroepiandrosterone)
“Daily Value not established.
Mannitol, cellulose, silica and vegetable stearate.
DHEA is classified as a prohibited substance by certain sports organizations, as well as the World Anti-Doping Association (WADA). Please consult the rules of your specific organization to determine if DHEA is prohibited.
Please consult your physician before using this product.
Not to be taken by individuals under the age of 18.
Do not use this product if you have breast, uterine, ovarian or prostate problems.
If you are at risk for or have prostate, breast, uterine or ovarian cancer you should not use this product.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking prescription medication, especially other hormones or MAOIs (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors) consult with your physician before using this product.
This product may cause changes in liver function, alterations in hormone profiles, increased facial hair, acne, and mood swings. This product may cause virilization in women.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children. Do not refrigerate.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I get so many supplements at the neighborhood pharmacy, but they did not carry the strength my doctor recommended of DHEA. I was happy to find that I could find it here. It came promptly and was just what the doctor ordered. DD
Love this product!!!
I like the way it melts
I have always been pleased with this company & vitamins
Appreciate the expedited service along with a great brand-at 60 years of age this product is essential!