- Douglas Laboratories Corvalen D-ribose is a powerful and natural way to restore energy, support cardiac function and reduce muscle stiffness, soreness, and fatigue. Beneficial to athletes and those wishing to supplement energy during times of stress and fatigue.
- Corvalen D-ribose is a natural pentose sugar that is designed for the support of cardiovascular health, fatigue, energy production, and mitochondrial function.
- This slightly sweet d-ribose powder is rapidly dissolved and readily absorbed into the body.
- Corvalen contains pure D-ribose, a safe and clinically researched ingredient that supports the natural way our bodies produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy currency of the cell.
- Douglas Laboratories Corvalen D-ribose is indicated for sports and fitness activities because it helps to reduce the loss of energy during stress and accelerate energy and tissue/muscle recovery. Endurance athletes and strength training athletes will both benefit from the effects of supplemental D-ribose.
- Corvalen D-ribose is highly soluble in both hot or cold solutions and tastes slightly sweet. Corvalen D-ribose is non-GMO. D-ribose is rapidly and readily (~95%) absorbed with peak blood levels found within 30 – 45 minutes.
- Available in 280 grams powder (9.9oz or 56 servings)
Usual dosage: 5 g (1 scoop) serving twice daily, taken with meals. A third serving may be added with a mid-day meal as needed.
Alternative dosage: 1 scoop just before and just after exercise or physical activity.
A single dose measuring scoop is provided within the 280 g jar.
Corvalen granular powder may be dissolved in 2 oz. or more of juice or milk or sprinkled over other foods of choice.
Do not mix with carbonated beverages., or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Serving Size: 5g (1 scoop or 2 teaspoons)
Amount Per Serving ....... % Daily Value
Calories ....... 20
Total Carbohydrate ......5 g 2%*
Sugars ...........5 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established
This product contains NO sodium, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk/dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial preservatives, artificial flavoring, or genetically modified ingredients (GMOs).
Caution: Mild, transient hypoglycemia may occur if taken on an empty stomach. Insulin dependent diabetics and pregnant women should consult their physician before use. Ribose may cause a transient increase in uric acid levels; therefore, those that have chronic gout should consult their physician before use.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
D-RIBOSE HAS BEEN DOCUMENTED TO AID THOSE WITH CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE TO FEEL STRONGER. But I SUSPECTED THAT THE PURITY OF D-RIBOSE ON THE MARKET WASN'T OPTIMAL. I ORDERED THIS PRODUCT BASED ON A RECOMMENDATION AND FELT THE DIFFERENCE IMMEDIATELY. SHIPPING AND HANDLING AND ARRIVAL TIME WERE ALL PERFECT. WILL DEFINITELY ORDER AGAIN
This was recommended by my doctor to help his low ejection fraction, so time will tell. He doesn’t even know it’s in his drink, so taste is not a problem.
I like sugar. As long as I take ahalf scoop if d-ribose first this in the morning, I don't have my sugar cravens.
I have weak , rubbery legs from severe CFS. This product greatly improves my function.
According to Dr. Sinatra the cardiologist D-Ribose is necessary 2X day for heart health.